Apply to Become a Regional Manager
Be Part of UFCP Team as a Regional Manager
What are the benefits of being a Regional Manager with UFCP?
- Regional managers are the core of the UFCP operation as they function as mentors, trainers, and recruiters of the student managers of UFCP.
- An opportunity to work with and train some of the brightest and most ambitious university students on campuses today.
- Work in a rewarding environment that has the energy of enthusiastic, young entrepreneurs developing skills and achieving success as a direct result of your efforts
- A competitive package is offered for this position consisting of fixed remuneration and a commission based on sales within the region.
- There are also many travel perks and incentives.
What are the requirements?
- This position requires past experience in the student painting business; or, at a minimum, painting contracting experience.
- A university degree (preferably a business degree or significant experience in running a business (2 or more years)).
- Management experience is a definite asset.
- Training and mentorship experience
- Leadership skills
- Training will be provided to enhance already acquired skills.
How do I apply?
- Fill out a Regional Manager Application.
- Send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly labeled as interested in the regional manager position and the region you wish to work.