Apply to Become a Painter
Become a University First Class Painter
What are the benefits of being a painter with UFCP?
- This job opportunity is perfect for someone who enjoys working outside and being part of a reliable high-energy team. Dependable, hardworking painters are the backbone of the student painting industry.
- You will have Workers Compensation coverage on all job sites. Each independent operator in the University First Class Painters system must register with their local Workers Compensation board.
- While wages differ depending on the operator’s location and the business operator that you’ve applied to work for, a fast, hardworking painter has the potential to earn $8,000 in one summer.
What are the requirements?
- We accept resumes from any person who has an interest in painting. Previous painting experience is an asset, but not required.
- Training will be provided to all successful applicants to teach them the tricks and techniques needed for painting and job site safety procedures.
How do I apply?
We have many locations and hire painters throughout the summer months – if this position interests you, apply today!