Apply to Become Part of Our Management Team
What are the benefits of being a Recruiting Assistant with UFCP?
- This job opportunity is perfect for someone outgoing, energetic, and has skills for presentations in front of small to medium-sized groups.
- You will be working on campus; this can be a part-time job done in between classes. There are also full-time recruiting assistant positions available.
- Wages differ depending on the location of your school. A fixed amount is given per presentation in some areas, or an hourly wage will be offered. For full-time Recruiting Assistants, there is a fixed fee schedule.
What are the requirements?
- Ideal candidates are on-campus students that are willing to network and promote UFCP positions. Previous presentation experience and skills are an asset, but not required.
- Training will be provided to all successful applicants to teach them the skills for being a Recruiting Assistant.
How do I apply?
- We have positions available at most campuses– if this position interests you, apply today!